Owned by the same family since 1973, this unique bungalow in Sherwood has been exceptionally well maintained and loved throughout the past 45 years.
And, it’s been inspected already. (The report of the pre-listing inspection is available.)
Among this home’s wonderful features:
* Stove, fridge, dishwasher (not functional), microwave, washer, dryer, fridge & freezer in basement, garage door opener & remote, window coverings, light fixtures as installed, 2 wardrobes in basement bedroom, built-in shelves in second bedroom on main floor.
* Wood floors throughout the main level.
* Spacious living room with gas fireplace and bay window. (Wood floor underneath the existing carpet.)
* Separate dining room for easy entertaining.
* Kitchen and dinette along the back of the house, with sliding doors to the south-facing backyard.
* 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the main level floor, including the spacious master bedroom with ensuite bath.
* Finished basement with 2 bedrooms (with closets), large playroom, 3rd bathroom, large furnace/storage room, and loads of storage closets.
* Newer gas furnace (2016).
* Newer central air conditioner (2016).
* Newer hot water tank (2016, rented).
* Large corner lot of 8100 sq ft.
* Ideally located close to elementary & high schools, highways 20 and 40, buses, Beaconsfield & Woodland train stations, parks, and bike path.
* Available for quick occupancy, and ready for its next family.
Note: Declaration of transmission in progress.