Hip, young condo for the young and young-at-heart!
* Top-floor unit – at last, no noise from what seems to be elephants living above you!
* Wood floors – so luxurious.
* Ceiling light fixtures – no lamps? No problem.
* “Zen” builder package – higher-end mouldings, baseboards, door handles and closet doors.
* Super handy drawers in the kitchen cabinets – no more finding 5-year old sunflower seeds at the back of a cupboard.
* Two entrances to your condo, each with a big closet for coats and boots – one at the front of the building where guests enter so you can keep it nice, and one for you from the parking lot at the back so you can dump your stuff and run.
* Your very own laundry room with space to store your skis, roller blades and the table cloth that mom bought that you only use when she comes over.
* Wall-mounted air conditioning – no more sweating through the summer.
* Huge walk-in closet in the master bedroom – room for more shopping!
* Another big closet in the second bedroom.
* West-facing balcony – great for sun and cocktails after work.
* Low condo fees of $105 a month, with a well-run and conscientious condo association – ask any condo owner how important this is.
* Easily accessible via either boul. Don Quichotte or boul. de l’Ile – two options to get in and out are always a bonus.
Are you ready for affordable, stylish condo living?