Lovingly cared for by the same family for 45 years, this home may look like any other bungalow in the area, but wait until you see the inside!
A gorgeous extension off the back allowed the owners to add a family room & solarium with floor to ceiling windows, to extend the master bedroom, and to add a beautiful ensuite bathroom.
* Space to add a garage to the left of the house.
* 1750 sq ft of living space (not including the basement).
* 8000 sq ft corner lot.
* Beautifully renovated kitchen with granite counters & sink, wood cabinets, under-cabinet lighting, beautiful backsplash, and a breakfast counter over-looking the stunning solarium & backyard.
* Gorgeous ensuite bathroom with double vanity, granite counters, glass shower.
* Wood floors.
* Spacious living room (with fireplace) & dining room.
* Main-floor family room.
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms on the main level. 4th bedroom & 3rd bathroom in basement.
* Finished basement with a large bedroom (with closet), bathroom, storage room, laundry room, & furnace room.
* Central heating (electricity) & A/C.
* Newer roof (2015).
* New French drains on the north & south sides (2018), with 10-year transferable guarantee (the French drains around the extension are from 1987.)
* Room for 6 cars in the driveway.
* On a quiet street close to Rivière des Prairies, the Roxboro train station, bus routes, schools, and parks.
Due to the age of the sellers and the fact that they now live out of province, this sale is made without legal warranty, at the risk of the buyer.