Rare on the market: a newer construction home in Kirkland’s wonderful Timberlea neighbourhood, walking distance to Margaret Manson elementary school, the pre-school Les Trésors de Marie-Claire, and the private elementary school Académie Marie-Claire, all with excellent reputations.
Situated on one of the biggest lots in the area, no expense was spared in the construction of this elegant home, and this is the first time it has come on the market.
* Beautiful hardwood floors.
* Stunning, south-facing backyard of 13,000 square feet, fenced and equipped with a sprinkler system.
* New roof (2018).
* Gorgeous pavé-uni driveway, patio, and front entrance.
* Huge kitchen with beautiful granite counters, walk-in pantry, dinette area, and beautiful ceramic floor. Overlooks the sunny backyard and family room.
* Gas fireplace in the bright family room (just need to rent the gas tank).
* Spacious living room and dining room.
* 4 spacious bedrooms upstairs, 3 with walk-in closets.
* Huge ensuite bathroom with separate shower, soaker tub, & double vanity.
* Main-floor laundry.
* Fully finished basement — almost like a separate apartment! — with play room, huge bedroom with closet, full bathroom, storage space, and door to the garage.
* Double-car garage with doors to side yard and basement.
* Sylvain Ménard construction, built in 2003, original owner.
* Walking distance to the new REM light rail system coming into the area, as well as to the existing bus system.
* Located in beautiful, family-oriented Timberlea with its great parks, bike paths, green space, delicious Italian deli (La Trattoria), and other services (dry cleaner, dépanneur, etc.), all within walking distance.
* Included: Stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, light fixtures as installed, window coverings (except drapes in living room), hot water tank, garage door opener & 2 remotes, cabana, sprinkler system and alarm system as installed.
It would be my pleasure to show you this beautiful home!