This home has curb appeal galore:
* Big front porch.
* Beautiful new siding ($13,000+) and new front door.
Main floor with size where it matters:
* Good-sized entry with closet.
* Spacious, beautifully renovated eat-in kitchen: granite countertops, double farmhouse sink, beautiful cabinetry.
* Mudroom off the kitchen.
* Central living room.
* Large main-floor bedroom…or office or family room…or play space for the kids and their toys.
* Charming bathroom with sloped ceiling under the stairs, with claw-foot tub.
* Mostly new windows.
* 3 more cozy (ok, small) bedrooms (one without a closet).
* New hardwood floors.
* Stunning new main bathroom (entered from the master bedroom).
* New windows, doors, and hardware.
Partially finished basement (some parts slightly less than 6′) makes a great teen or guest space.
* Spacious bedroom, den area.
* Full bathroom.
* Cold room.
* Detached garage and cabana.
* Fenced, with green space.
Within walking distance, you’ll find:
* Children’s park on the street.
* Green space in front of the water at the end of the street.
* Access to the 201, 211, and express bus for downtown.
* Boutiques, shops, restaurants, cafés.
* Stunning water views.
* Public access to Lac St. Louis.
* École Marguerite-Bourgeoys (French primary school).
* Community swimming pool, sports fields.
Please note: The attic insulation above the kitchen is vermiculite containing asbestos. A quote for removal is available ($4300 plus taxes). Further information from Health Canada: