Lovingly maintained by its original owners, this home has been beautifully renovated by the family and is presented to the market for the very first time.
And all of those things that can turn you off to typical Lachine homes? Box-style construction, cramped rooms, no garage, closed-off spaces, tiny closets … NOPE, not found here! Yet you get to enjoy the rest of the benefits of living in Lachine West: loads of schools, parks, bike paths, pools, public transportation, and the lakeshore, all within walking distance.
* Beautiful, newly refinished hardwood floors (2018).
* Modern light fixtures & hardware (2018).
* Closed entry with closet, high ceiling.
* Spacious living room with cathedral ceiling, fireplace.
* Renovated kitchen (2006) with ample cabinetry. Dinette area over-looking the backyard, bathed in natural light.
* Dining room off the kitchen, could also be used as an office or bedroom (has a closet).
* Powder & laundry room (2013) on this level with extra storage, access to the small deck & backyard.
* Upstairs we find 3 bedrooms, including a spacious master bedroom.
* Main bathroom was completely gutted and redone in 2018. Be the first person to bathe in it!
* Spacious family room with new laminate floor (2018) and access to backyard & garage.
* Basement is a blank slate with high ceilings (8’8″). Finish it to your own taste.
* Built-in garage is heated, fits an SUV, and is accessible from the house.
* Walkway in pavé-uni.
* Backyard offers enough space for the kids or Rover to run around but not so much that your weekends are consumed with yard work.
A pre-listing inspection was done by Victor Heron of Excel Heron Inc. on September 22, 2018. The report of that inspection forms an integral part of the Sellers Declaration.